Lamartine Fires & Fireplaces are seeking an experienced site surveyor and business developer who can
accurately survey customer and commercial building sites. You will be required to provide a technical
survey using Lamartine bespoke CRM system of communication and procedures.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You must be meticulously accurate with measurements and angles and have extensive knowledge and
understanding of the fireplace, gas and construction industry. You will have excellent communication
skills together with the ability to see the job through to completion from onset to completion.
- You will carry out full technical surveys on our domestic / commercial customer’s homes & sites and provide sales advice on the best solution available from our portfolio of products.
- You will consolidate customer expectations in line ensuring that the sales contract is achievable practically, cost effectively and complies with industry standards and building regulations.
- Ability to identify labour and material requirements, time and other factors that affect costing and job completion.
- Liaise with customers on site clarifying their order and ensuring there is an understanding of what product they have been sold for installation.
- Ensuring clients understand all if any other associated costs.
- Liaise with onsite personnel - builders, architects, interior designers to advise on requirements needed to allow the smooth transition and installation of our products.
- Complete C.R.M. quotation, technical details and all other survey requirements, ensuring all documents, data and photographs are completed fully and recorded accurately.
- Provide technical assistance to both the sales force and installations department to ensure effective efficiency and completion of all our customer’s contracts and requirements.
- Linking with installation crews, production & logistics to ensure fluid process of project.
- Ability to respond as soon as possible with the skill of managing and reacting to more than one query or request at a time.
- Ability to interpret drawings, understand measurements and building regulations standards and requirements.
- Ensuring all / any new revised building regulations or technical product requirements are communicated, adhered too and understood by all relevant personnel.
- Ability to identify any specific site issues and record them on the survey.
- To resolve any specific onsite issues liaise with the commercial client or their representative while maintaining a professional service as the main contact and the face of Lamartine.
- To resolve issues relating to costs with evidence and justification of estimates and quotes.
- Document control
- You will be spending time generating new business and expanding existing business residential and commercial relationships.
- Following new business leads and researching business development opportunities to see through to quotation and any tender processes.
- The preferred applicant should be able to manage their own diary, be punctual, polite and keen to work as part of busy teams.
- Required to return to site post installation to provide advice on product usage and maintenance when required.
- Liaise with relevant staff during the tender process on any potential business development opportunities while maintaining sales and profit margins taking into account all relevant job requirements.
- Fluent English required
- Valid Irish work permit essential
- Construction / Site experience
- Salary is negotiable and D.O.E.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Flexibility with hours (essential)
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required
- Valid Safe Pass & Manual Handling certification required
- The above is a guideline as role can vary
- Customer focussed with a drive for continuous improvement
- Lamartine are committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.